Website Copywriting, Editing, and Proofreading
Our website copywriting, editing, and proofreading services ensure that you receive maximum returns on the information you post on your website.
Our experienced website editors and writers know how each and every word or link impacts your site.
They analyze your copy in terms of its overall impact, clarity, user-friendliness, and effectiveness in conveying your message. Their professional knowledge of website function and of the reading tendencies of online visitors ensures that your key information points are presented to the best possible advantage and the pages of your website are easy to navigate.
WordsRU's talented staff members are specialists in the editing, proofreading, and writing of website copy. With customers in countries around the world, including Spain, Australia, Canada, the United States of America, the United Kingdom, South Korea, Japan, China, Brazil, Singapore, Zimbabwe, France, Germany, Norway, and many more, WordsRU has an international reputation for top quality, convenience, quick turnaround, and affordable prices.
Our team of highly qualified and experienced editors will check your website copy to make sure that
- Copy is clear, concise, and consistent
- Language is user-friendly
- Headings and titles are logical and appropriate
- Information is prioritized
- Paragraphs, lists, and summaries are correctly sequenced
- Meta data are relevant and correct
- Text is free of typographical errors
- Grammar, spelling, punctuation, and tense are correct
- Expression is clear, strong, and consistent
Tips from WordsRU Copywriters/Editors/Proofreaders
- Ensure that your web content is up-to-date. People are generally very task focused and abhor wasting time. Any information or copy that is no longer relevant will cause readers to doubt the usefulness of your site.
- Visitors expect web content to be more up-to-date than printed information. This is particularly true of media releases, news items, interest rates, etc. Integrating references or sources is also advised, especially if you are quoting from another source.
- The credibility of content is vital. The fastest way to lose prospective customers is to serve them outdated, irrelevant, or incorrect material, or information overloaded with "marketing speak."
- Ensure your web content is relevant. People tend to search for information via search engines, so a visitor may arrive at one of your Web pages directly, rather than by navigating from the homepage. Each page should clearly indicate how it fits with the rest of the site.
- Content should attract and retain the user's attention. When it comes to website content, less is more. Many websites contain more information than visitors want to read. Minimal content that is compelling and highly relevant will make your website an efficient resource that users will want to visit.